Terje Mäesalu seminari täpsemad teemad:
Seminar on planeeritud kahes osasa pikema turgutava kohvipausiga. Pigem seminar arutelu kui monoloogi vormis. See on ühtlasi õige koht tuua lauale oma kõhklused ja seni vastuseta jäänud andmekaitset puudutavad küsimused.
- Mis on isikuandmed ja millised on õigused nende töötlemiseks
- Isikuandmed ja isikuandmete töötlemise põhimõtted
- Vastutava ja volitatud töötleja staatus ning kohustused
- Nõusolek isikuandmete töötlemiseks
- Ürituste korraldamine ja isikuandmete töötlemine
- Pildistamine ja filmimine
- Lõimitud ja vaikimisi andmekaitse
- Isikuandmete edastamine EL sees ja kolmandatele riikidele ning organisatsioonidele
- Andmesubjekti õigused ja kohustused, sh „õigus olla unustatud“
- Isikuandmete töötlemine muul eesmärgil kui see, milleks andmed algselt koguti
- Isikuandmetega seotud rikkumised ja trahvid
Irene Schlünderi tutvustuseks:
Estonian Scientific Compute Infrastructure (ETAIS) together with Estonian Life Science Infrastructure (ELIXIR) are organising two data protection (GDPR compliance) seminars for life scientists in September.
- The first seminar will be held in Estonian and will cover general overview of GDPR and data protection framework, logics and principles and resources for assisatnce at University of Tartu. The seminar will be held on September 16th, 13.00-17.00 at Riia 23b-105, Tartu.
- The second seminar will be held in English and will be more specific about data protection intricacies for genomics, biomedical research and biobanking. The seminar will be held by an experienced laywer Irene Schündler. She has extensive experience in EU data protection laws and database governance (see more below). The seminar is planned to be interactive and we expect active participation from the audience and everybody is welcome to share the ups and dows of their past experience with drafting collaboration contracts. The seminar will take place on September 23rd, 13.00-17.00 at Riia 23b-105, Tartu.
Registration is open at https://forms.gle/sNhXKsajW4rsFbCC8. The first seminar by Terje Mäesalu accepts registrations till noon of 12th of September. Registration to the second seminar by Irene Schlünder remains open till noon of 19th September. Register early!
More information about Irene Schündler:
"Irene Schlünder is a lawyer and expert in EU data protection law and database governance as well as IP rights and works for TMF e.V., Berlin. TMF is a member-based non-profit organisation, which brings together the German academic community in biomedical and healthcare research in various topic groups, one focus is data protection law. TMF represents the community with regard to the relevant authorities and the legislator as well as on the international level and is a permanent partner of The German Health Ministry in developing strategies for eHealth and big data applications in healthcare. Irene is a senior consultant and responsible for the international activities. She was involved in EHR4CR (co-author of the IMI Code of Conduct) as well as BioMedBridges and CORBEL. She recently led WP4 of DO-IT, the CSA for the IMI BD4BO Programme, which focused on the development of an Informed Consent Template for clinical trials including secondary use of the data for future research. She is closely collaborating with BBMRI-Eric as a member of the Common Service ELSI and belongs to the core drafting group of the BBMRI lead initiative for a “Code of Conduct for health research” under the GDPR.”